Health Center Manager, Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an opening for a Health Center Manager RN (Registered Nurse) to work with our Occupational Health Clinic located in Nashua, NH!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Hours are Monday-Friday, off every other Friday from 7am-4:30pm (Mon-Thur is a 9-hour day, and Fri is an 8-hour day). Must be comfortable working independently as this is a Single Nurse Unit. Previous experience in Critical Care, Cardiac, Occupational Health or Emergency (ER) is highly preferred.
- Dual role combines clinical, professional expertise and supervisory responsibilities
- Fulfills the job expectations of a Clinician (Medical/Technical resource) dedicating an agreed upon percentage of time to clinical duties
- Manages a limited number of employees – responsible for following appropriate processes for talent acquisition, staff development and performance management and provides input to the Health Center Manager/Director of Site Operations for the final staffing decisions. Responsible for interviewing, training and onboarding new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective health center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director of Client Operations
- Makes recommendations regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director of Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes reports as needed and provides assistance to Clinical Quality and Operations departments regarding investigations and the resolution of issues or complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of company policies and procedures
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medications, etc
- Assists in the identification and use of per diem staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels are met
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and shares information regularly
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader and Director of Clinical Operations at the site to manage internal site issues
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in New Hampshire
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Demonstrated problem-solving and workflow management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Healthcare and Fitness experience preferred
- Training skills preferred
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.