Group Exercise Instructor - Yoga
We have an opening for a PRN Group Exercise Yoga Instructor to work with our employer based Fitness Center located in Deerfield, IL!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This PRN Group Exercise Yoga Instructor will teach 1-2 classes per week at our employer based fitness center located in Deerfield. Join a dynamic team of professionals in providing challenging fitness programming and assisting people in our mission to get, stay and be well.
- Provide group exercise class instruction to our corporate fitness center participants
- Design and deliver routines for members of all ability levels and provide multi-level modifications.
- Provide a memorable experience and excellent customer service to our class participants
- Create a safe exercise environment for all class participants by adhering to the site specific safety and injury prevention procedures.
- Complete assigned annual compliance trainings.
- May require other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Group Exercise Primary certification from nationally recognized organization (e.g. AFFA, ACE, IDEA)
- Specialty certifications as determined by class format.
- Yoga instructors must have at least participated in a 200 hour certification
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for community/lay responder is required
- First Aid Certification. Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor.
- 1-3 years of experience instructing group exercise classes
- Experience in the corporate fitness setting preferred