Case Manager RN
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities.
We are looking for a Full-Time Occupational Health Case Manager to join the amazing team at our Employer Health Center located in Lafayette, IN!
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Assesses the coordination and access to needed medical, psychiatric, social, educational, and other services essential for meeting the health needs of the individual
- Coordinates assessment, treatment planning, and return to work processes with the employee, providers, and employer
- Assesses and evaluates cases and prepares and implements treatment and case management plans
- Counsels clients, assisting them to identify and resolve problems and make effective use of resources
- Maintains collaborative working relationships with other community providers to develop specialized services as required
- May perform duties telephonically as well as conducting on-site visits
- Acts as liaison between client employees, providers, and agency or institution
- Assists clients in finding ways of adjusting to changes in physical capabilities that will allow for a life/work style as comfortable as the situation will permit.
- Provides consultation to staff on specific cases
- Prepares and maintains written case records, reports, and forms, performs case follow-up and closing, and performs other administrative tasks as required
- May require other duties as assigned
- Associates’ degree (A.D.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
- Case Management (CCM) Certification is required.
- Current hands on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required. Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services.
- Certified Insurance Rehabilitation Specialist (CIRS), Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS), or Registered Nurse with certification in Rehab (CRRN), or Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) (Preferred)
- Six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination or education and experience.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.