Enterprise Architect - Remote
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Enterprise Architect to work remote with Premise Health! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Enterprise Architect is to partner with business and IT leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization. The Enterprise Architect participates in the maintenance of the enterprise architecture and participates in designs for enterprise-level projects. The Enterprise Architect develops and maintains technology guidance, road maps, principles, standards, and best practices, as assigned and in alignment to the strategic vision.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Partners with business and IT leaders to make investment decisions that balance and prioritize current operational demands, disruptions, and opportunities with the longer-term strategic vision of the organization.
- Provides technical architectural guidance to various development teams working on Services, Products and Platforms.
- Supports the evaluation of proposed and emerging technology to solve business problems, understands and influences the business capability roadmap.
- Participates in the creation of Technical Architecture(s), Business (Process) Architecture(s) and the production of all the related enterprise architecture artifacts.
- Supports all architectural disciplines and champions' architectural initiatives, while considering the entire enterprise.
- Leads and participates in projects that require in-depth knowledge across multiple specialized architecture domains
- Assists in the maintenance of EA Governing Principles.
- Assists in managing the EA governance process.
- Reviews and/or analyzes and develops architectural requirements as needed for the organization.
- Ensures the conceptual completeness of business and technical solutions.
- Leads teams in developing technology plans.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities.
- Assists in the development of communication plan for architecture at the enterprise level.
- Collaborates with project management and IT leaders to ensure progress towards architectural alignment with project goals and requirements
- Suggests research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry, and market trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in engineering, computer science, business or other related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- TOGAF Certified
- ITIL Foundations Certified
- 3 years of experience in architecture/design in relevant technology disciplines; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- 7 years of experience in information technologies and/or 6 years of experience in health care industry preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong understanding of health care, health insurance and the onsite / direct health market.
- Extensive Knowledge of EA Methodologies, including TOGAF and ITIL.
- Detailed understanding architectures and associated industry best practices.
- General understanding of all areas of IT.
- Comfortable operating in waterfall and iterative development lifecycles.
- Skilled at building trust with the rest of IT, executives and business partners.
- Superb written and communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels of staff both internal and external to the organization
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinker who is willing to take innovative risks while balancing the road map for on-time deliverables
- Ability to facilitate change effectively
- Demonstrated ability to fully support multiple diverse, simultaneous projects of various complexities with overlapping deadlines
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado compensation is $88,000 - $95,000 with eligible bonus opportunity. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.