Senior Health Screenings Coordinator
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
eHealthScreenings is the nation’s leading provider of onsite comprehensive wellness screening services and convenient online lab orders. As a Premise Health Company, Health screenings are what we do. Our dedicated professionals simplify health screenings for individuals, employers and wellness partners.
We help Third Party Administrators, Employee Assistance Programs, human resources consultants, insurance providers and wellness companies save money by helping people improve their health. We gather and provide biometric data to employers that drive change and improve the health of employees. Our real, quantifiable data ensures that our employer partners are targeting the best risk factors to make positive return-on-investment on important wellness initiatives and healthcare costs. We also work with employers to customize the processes and convenient and efficient as possible.
We are looking for a Senior Health Screenings Coordinator to work at our corporate office in San Antonio, Texas! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as Senior Health Screenings Coordinator, you will be fielding in-bound calls from customers and assisting them with any questions they may have regarding our services/product, and/or accessing the website; resetting passwords, assisting with site navigation, etc.
We are looking for career minded individuals looking to grow with our team. We are not your typical call center, but we handle inbound calls in a small office setting. Our office is centrally located right behind the airport in San Antonio, Texas. Monday-Friday, no weekends!
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Planning, organizing and managing our corporate screening events from start to finish using developed guidelines.
- Creating, maintaining and managing strict event deadlines.
- Effectively communicating with clients. Maintaining customer satisfaction and retention. Have great communication skills that instill confidence in customers that they understand all what goes into creating a successful screening.
- Working with our staffing teams and providing events details to ensure that proper training has been completed for all onsite events.
- Perform accurate client billing and invoicing on a monthly basis according to current EHS billing schedule guidelines. Ensuring cost-control and proper quoting for each project.
- Host webinars or client conference call informational sessions to provide screening process details and instructions.
- Accurately enter scheduled event details into the EHS scheduling system based on screening request and client communication.
- Evaluate participation level and reduce events where needed.
- Pulling and combining paperwork as needed to print or send to site.
- Verify that events are fully staffed and send pre-event confirmations emails that includes minimums and additional travel or tech costs.
- Sending the “day before email” to site coordinators which includes the site report card, sign-up list, and survey, and will accurately include the lead’s phone number. It is the PC job to double check and PM’s job to triple check that the paperwork sent is for the correct day/location.
- Sending pre-filled paperwork via email to the sites.
- Verify that staff, time, and site coordinator information is up to date in the scheduling system.
- Call each site the day before the screening to make sure that the site coordinator is ready, has their paperwork, has been contacted by the technician.
- Follow-up with the site coordinators after each screening to make sure all went well. Please send an email to the site to obtain feedback. Enter event grades and comments into the online scheduling system.
- Accurately print and pack paperwork for each event or series of events.
- Create pick tickets for onsite event shipments to events and to technicians to ensure the event is fully supplied.
- Assist Project Managers as needed.
- Junior PM’s should be able to manage up to at least 50 activities (screening keys or number of events) per month.
- Have a good understanding of HIPAA, BAA’s, data imports and exports –and all of the other fundamentals of their position. HIPAA violations are grounds for termination.
- General office work.
- This job is inclusive of the above mentioned duties and may also include other various tasks as the job calls for such. In addition, you will likely be asked to support other departments when needed.
- High school diploma required.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong overall internet and computer skills; proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point (Photoshop would be a plus)
- We require employees to be extremely detail oriented with a high degree of organization. If you don't love to be organized and detail oriented, this is not the position for you.
- You must possess strong communication skills, both personal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- The ability to communicate well with clients on the phone is vital.
- A significant amount of the work that you would be doing requires strong computer literacy.
- Works well with others in a team setting to deliver high performance results
- Possess initiative and a general sense of urgency.
- You will need the ability to recognize problems and develop solutions before they become major issues.
At eHealth Screenings, a Premise Health Company, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We help individuals improve their health. Helping people identify ways to improve their health is the most important thing we do. Our online consumer division reveals undetected health problems to individuals and recommends professional follow-up care that can make a positive difference in a person’s overall health.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.