Health Center Manager/ Condition Management RN Coach
Healthcare Without Rival
We are currently looking for a Full Time Health Center Manager/Condition Management RN Coach to join our team in Alpharetta, GA!
Enjoy fantastic work/life balance working in our wellness center located inside a beautiful, highly secure campus of a global client Monday – Friday, 8:00a-4:30p!
NO WEEKENDS (some flexibility is occasionally needed and appreciated)
The Health Center Manager/Condition Management RN Coach is responsible for managing staff team members and ensuring the scheduling and service levels are being met. Other responsibilities include working as part of the Care Team, providing 1-on-1 and group wellness coaching sessions both in-person and virtually.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
HEALTH CENTER MANAGER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (2+ regularly scheduled employees)
- Balances time between HCM duties and condition management coaching with patients, works closely with Director, Client Operations to monitor capacity
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of Nurse Practitioner, Physical Therapist, MA (staff may be exempt or nonexempt); Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final staffing decisions.
- Responsible for interviewing, training, and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Works closely with third party health and wellness vendors
- May assist the Director, Client Operations in assessing and maintaining reports, evaluating the coaching program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- Other duties as assigned
CONDITION MANAGEMENT RN COACH JOB FUNCTIONS
- Supports a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education, and health promotion
- Provides condition specific self-care education to client employees enrolled in various condition management programs
- Designs interventions with the member to improve outcomes
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains member privacy and confidential member information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up member visits
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Delivers one on one and/or group coaching sessions in the areas of weight, nutrition, exercise, stress, tobacco cessation, work/life balance and general health effectively in-person and by phone
- Coordinate and conduct wellness programs in areas such as nutrition, stress management, weight management, smoking cessation, exercise, and others
- Collaborates with health center staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- Current hands-on training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of service
- Either certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program or ability to complete coaching certification by an International Consortium of Health and Wellness Coaching (ICHWC) approved program within 15 months of hire (Wellcoaches preferred)
- Minimum 3+ years experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (Epic preferred)
- At least 3 years as a Registered Nurse caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension
- Experience in Condition Management, Certificate in Case Management, Care Coordination, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) a plus
- Experience in health promotion or work site wellness and public speaking
- Experience working as a wellness coach
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.