Regional Operations Associate Vice President
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for an AVP, Operations – Northeast Region!
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the AVP, Operations – Northeast Region, you will oversee all operational initiatives within your book of business and will be responsible for planning and directing activities to align with overall region operations in order to maintain operational efficiency and service excellence. This position directs and develops high performing regional teams to deliver on established objectives, goals, strategies and measures. Leads and executes short and long term strategies to align across regions and build operational efficiencies across the enterprise.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Maintains a strategic focus on client satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare trends.
- Identifies global processes to improve overall performance of region and defines innovative measurements of performance standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing, capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to implement and drive strategic and relevant operational outcomes.
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Actively responds to urgent site issues and may be asked to spend time onsite to stabilize for as long as needed.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Delivers products and initiatives supporting strategic goals.
- Reviews best practices and holistic effectiveness of systems, support, and structure.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the Sr. DO and DO level.
- Establishes regular communication across their book of business to ensure effective cascade of information.
- Business partner for sales process.
- May attend annual strategic client meetings and/or provide feedback and insight in preparation.
- Oversees the indirect management of up to 100 remote centers with multiple lines of service.
- Indirectly manages the relationship of up to 50 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of up to $100M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 500 FTEs.
- Bachelor’s degree; master’s degree preferred (or equivalent work experience with a significant business focus)
- 10+ years’ experience in a business environment or related industry, managing others
- Clinical background preferred
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management systems
- Experience in an Operations function
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness or other similar environment
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to manage a broad range of responsibilities and communicate effectively across multiple functional areas
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience managing remote staff
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
- Excellent people management, strategy and execution skills
- Strong strategic thinking and leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, operations and delivery
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory environment relative to onsite operations. Knowledge of current industry and legal issues
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility
- Knowledge of Workers’ Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical standards of practice
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.