Physician Assistant (PA)
We have an opening for a Full-Time Physician Assistant to work with our Employer Health Center located in Oklahoma, City OK!
Premise Health Company is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: The PA uses clinical judgments in conducting health assessments making differential diagnosis..
The schedule is Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
- Performs physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions of Physician
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, provides home-going instructions, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, and health maintenance.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
- Records physical findings, and formulates plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition. Provides written home-going instructions
- Collaborates with Physician and other health professionals to prepare comprehensive patient care plan as necessary
- Prescribes or recommends medications or other forms of treatment such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures
- Refers patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment
- Maintains medical records using (In some health centers it may be using Electronic Medical Record software)
- May require other duties as assigned.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded
healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- All state licenses/certifications to practice
- Board of Pharmacy Prescribing License (if applicable, required in NV)
- Current national certification (NCCPA required)
- Degree from ARC-PA accredited program
- Federal DEA license (matching each state of practice as applicable)
- State Narcotic/Controlled Substance license if required in your state (Alabama, Connecticut, DC, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Puerto Rico) (New York ROPES registration)
- CPR (BLS for the Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer or ACLS-the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate
- At least three years of clinical experience as a Physician Assistant in an ambulatory care, occupational health, family practice or emergency department setting
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.