We have an opening for a PRN (as needed) Administrative Assistant to work two days per week at our employee health center located in Georgetown, KY!
Schedule: Covering hours Monday - Thursday 10am - 8:30pm
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Provides administrative support with the daily activities of a health center directly supporting site leadership by scheduling meetings, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and
- Manages calendar for internal/external meetings
- Plans and schedules meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and food and beverage
- Creates original Word documents and PowerPoint Presentations
- Handles administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls and either responds to inquiry, directs caller to appropriate personnel, or initiates a triage slip for response by medical personnel. Copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler/Medgate EMR systemConducts reminder calls to all patients
- Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, fing, and pulling charts.
- Coordinates referrals for employees with occupational injuries
- Event planning and coordination
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conducts self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follows through on commitments.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Demonstrates ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- One year certificate from college or technical school with concentration in front office support for medical settings
- At least three years experience providing administrative support in a clinic or office setting.