Health Center Manager (LPN)
We are actively seeking a Full-time Health Center Manager (LPN) to work with our Employer Health Center located in St. Charles, MO!
- Our Health Center Manager will be overseeing an employer health primary care center and will have some clinical aspects.
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7a-1p; Tuesday 7a-6p & Thursday 12p-6p
- No on-call! No Weekends!
No double or triple booking!
Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching and PTO.
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (2+ regularly scheduled employees)
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt); Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final staffing decisions.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted RN or LPN nursing license in the state(s) of employment OR
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, preferred
- Current CAOHC and ACLS certifications, preferred
- Three (3) or more years of recent clinical experience
- Two (2) years of experience in management or supervision
- 3+ years’ experience in Adult Critical Care, Emergency room or occupational
- nursing, preferred
- Skilled in phlebotomy required
- Expertise and experience using electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Knowledge of basic clinical workplace safety compliance requirements, including
- the selection and use of personal protective equipment and OSHA safety and recordkeeping requirements.
- Computer literacy, including knowledge of software applications and familiarity with MS Office, internet, and mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to address individuals and small groups
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Collaborates - Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Focuses on Customers - Builds strong client/customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
- Develops Talent - Develops people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
- Instills Trust - Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Optimizes Work Processes - Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Manages Conflict - Handles conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Directs Work - Provides direction, delegates, and removes obstacles to get work done.
- Communicates Effectively - Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Cultivates Innovation - Creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.