Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an opening for a Leave Coordinator (RN) to work within our COVID Call Center located in Columbus, IN!
FULL-TIME HOURS available through March of 2022!
- The Leave Coordinator will work within our covid command center located within the Cummins Wellness Center in Columbus.
- Our nurse is responsible for the administration, coordination and monitoring of all absences from work and altered schedules due to a disability.
- Call Center Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7a-8p; Saturday 10a-2p and Sunday 12p-10p
- Assist with immunization clinics 2 days per week
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Monitors, tracks, coordinates, administers work absence and altered work schedule for disability Coordinates work accommodations, workers’ compensation claims, fitness for duty, state, federal and company leaves.
- Primary liaison between client employees, providers, agency or institution, case managers, client’s HR, Corporate Health, benefits regarding the employee’s absences or altered work schedule.
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws and company policy Assists in maintaining records, reports, forms and performs follow-up as directed Aids in coordination of client health and wellness events, programs through client’s vendor partner.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- May require other duties as assigned
- High school degree required
- Bachelor's from four-year college or university is preferred.
- A minimum 1 years of previous experience in absence management (leaves, ADA, Workers’ Compensation) preferred.
- 1-2 year's experience as an RN preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conducts self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follows through on commitments
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations Demonstrates ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records preferred.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.