Health Center Manager RN - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and near site wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, near site, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Health Center Manager RN to join our team in Owego, NY.
- The HCM/RN will provide direct patient care, manage all team members at Owego Wellness Center, to include 3 direct reports. The HCM/RN will oversee all operations in addition to managing team members.
- Management routines would include weekly touchpoints such as:
- 1:1 weekly meeting with team and individual team members
- Support with site issues and/or continuous improvement strategies
- Coordinate adequate staffing and coverage, schedules
- Ensure ART of Quality and member engagement strategies are implemented
- Post any requisition for open position, interview and hire, provide training/onboarding support and mentor any new team members. Perform performance review and ongoing coaching and team building.
- Collaborate with Director to ensure all site assessment components are substantially compliant, which are quality measures to continue AAAHC accreditation status
- Responsible for overall performance of site
- Utilization goals; performance guarantees
- Budget adherence and review of monthly expenses, explanation of variances
- Manage supplies and inventory to meet budget requirements
- Serve as escalation point for local client stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as RN in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.