Health Center Manager NP/PA
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Health Center Manager NP/PA to join our team in Tucson, AZ.
This exciting role will lead the daily operations of the site in addition to serving as the primary provider. Site operating hours are Monday-Friday, 7am-4pm.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Oversees the overall management of a medium size health center (2+ regularly scheduled employees)
- Provides a moderate amount of time (15- 50%), dedicated to patient care and/or technical expertise as needed.
- Manages technical Team Leaders and monitors all daily operational processes for Medical Leaders and providers
- Compiles input for the performance appraisal process for all staff members
- Manages staff typically composed of RNs, administrative and technical staff (staff may be exempt or nonexempt); Responsible for following appropriate processes for staff management including talent acquisition, staff development and performance management. Provides input to Director, Client Operations for the final staffing decisions.
- Responsible for interviewing, training and ensuring the successful orientation and onboarding of new colleagues
- Manages daily operations, workflow, work schedules, timecard monitoring etc. to ensure efficient and effective Health Center performance
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and presents resolutions and recommendations to the Director, Client Operations
- Makes recommendation regarding staffing model based on objective scheduling & volume analysis – presents to Director, Client Operations for approval
- Understands and complies with all regulatory, procedural, policy and licensing requirements
- Completes incident reports as needed and provides assistance to the Medical Care and Outcomes dept. regarding investigations and the resolution of complaints
- Communicates and coordinates corporate messages and ensures implementation of policies and procedures are followed
- Coaches and provides feedback to staff on a regular basis
- Manages internal budget, reviews expenses, purchases supplies, inventories equipment, medication etc. where appropriate
- Assists in the identification and scheduling of local per diems
- Works collaboratively with the Medical Leader at the site to manage internal site issues
- Communicates regularly with staff, conducts meetings and keeps staff informed.
- Acts as health center’s infection control lead and collaborates with the corporate Director of Quality and Infection Control Officer.
- May interact with client representatives as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Current license as an NP/PA in practicing state
- Certification in Occupational Health (COHN/COHN-S) may be required for some sites
- Current hands on certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in the medical field
- 2 – 3 years’ management experience
- Experience accessing CDC, WHO, APIC or other industry standards for Infection Prevention practices.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.