Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
We have an opening for a 2-Day Per Week (PRN) Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional to work with our Employer Health Center located in Midtown/New York, NY!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages 800+ worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. We serve more than 2,200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: This role will work onsite at our employer health clinic located in Midtown (near Grand Central Station). This is a two (2) day per week role, ideally Tuesday and Thursday but days are flexible, and the hours are 8am-4:30pm. Must be comfortable with in person and virtual visits, and ideally seeking candidates with experience leading group sessions, lunch and learns (public speaking), and those who have worked in a Corporate Health setting.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- May be require other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.