Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Healthcare Without Rival
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team in Winnemucca, NV.
Our team is growing! Open to considering 4x10 or 5x8 shifts within the hours of 8am-7pm, M-F. Position is also eligible to receive a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Provides psychotherapy or counseling to individuals, groups, couples, or families.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- May be require other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in state of position.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.