Growth Strategy Talent
We have openings for Growth Strategy Talent to work at our corporate headquarters in Brentwood, TN!
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary: Our Growth Strategy team is looking to add talent at several levels to further support strategic growth initiatives across the enterprise. The positions are responsible for working with cross functional leadership to coordinate the research, diligence, development, enhancement, and execution of complex, high profile projects. The positions will also be responsible for performing financial analysis and modeling, market analysis, business case building, business process analysis, and documenting business and strategic requirements as well as current state and future state to help position the organization for future growth and success. These team members must demonstrate a collaborative approach in a team environment with hands-on business analysis and problem-solving skills, strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong concentration in functional analysis.
- Partners with the internal and external stakeholders to understand the market, business goals, etc. in order to provide a decision-making framework for future growth opportunities.
- Identifies desired results and provides an understanding of the opportunity or problem.
- Interact and develop working relationships with individuals throughout the organization to provide consultation and gap analyses ensuring appropriate comprehension of current state.
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business and needs to provide analysis and recommendations to project teams for utilization in strategic project planning.
- Complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned time-frames and present analyses and findings to stakeholders.
- Serves as key liaison between cross functional teams to identify, research, and analyze opportunities and strategies for growth and improvement.
- Controls changes to the business case documentation and communicates with stakeholders using data and models to clarify and validate requirements.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects.
- Publishes, distributes and ensures alignment of business cases and controls all changes, iterations, and versions.
- Research and provide recommendations to project and stakeholder leadership on critical business decisions.
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it. We are an equal opportunity employer.
- >1 year experience in healthcare industry.
- Management or strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or private equity experience preferred.
- Intrapreneurial spirit (entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a large organization) required
- Experience using business analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Experience with having designed, implemented, and executed projects which involve numerous stages and stakeholders.
- Experience developing and presenting analyses to senior and executive level leadership.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals.
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using VLOOKUP function, IF logic, IRR and other financial modeling functions, and/or creating a pivot table).
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, demonstrated analytical abilities, and the ability to work both independently and within teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of the organization. Additionally, having the ability to choose the right communication channel depending on the problem to be solved.
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Graduate Degree (MBA, Masters in Finance) (strongly preferred)
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.