Radiology Technician (RT)
Healthcare Without Rival
We are looking for a Full-time Radiology Tech to join our team at our employee health clinic located in Ocala, FL. The schedule is Monday - Friday between the hours of 7a-6p depending on day of week.
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets
- Assists with processing medical films and maintaining darkroom
- Reviews film for proper identification and quality check
- Prepares films for reading by physicians
- Prepares solutions for film processor
- Assists technologists with preparing solutions used in radiologic and other diagnostic imaging procedures
- Assists patients through radiologic diagnostic procedures
- Conducts radiologic diagnostic procedures Files films and records
- Receives and stores incoming supplies
- Counts stock and maintains inventory records
- Processes records of radiologic procedures performed
- Documentation of state license/registration (e.g. copy of actual license, verification of license, or email including license number) (if applicable)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist Certificate (if applicable)
- State Lab Certificate (NV only)
- CPR (BLS for community/lay responder or Healthcare Provider/Professional Rescuer - the copy must include the front and back of card as applicable) Certification must include “hands on” evaluation of skills by the trainer/instructor. Total on-line courses will not be accepted. Course must also meet the American Heart Association (AHA) standards but need not be an AHA certificate.
- Three years of clinical experience as a Radiologic Technologist in an ambulatory care, occupational health or emergency department setting
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. *
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.