Registered Nurse, Health Center Manager
Healthcare Without Rival
CareHere, a Premise Health Company, is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. CareHere, a Premise Health Company, partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions
CareHere, a Premise Health Company, delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
CareHere, a Premise Health Company, offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Registered Nurse, Health Center Manager to join our team in High Point, NC.
About the role: Registered Nurse will serve as onsite Health Center Manager supporting primary care center. RN will need to be proficient in phlebotomy.
Monday: 7am-3pm Every other Monday 7am- 5pm
Tuesday: 9am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday: 7am - 5:30 pm
Thursday: 7am - 3pm Every other Thursday 7am - 5pm
Friday: 7am - noon (Labs only) Every other Friday is off
- Greet patients upon entry to health center and respond to patient calls. Responds to patient complaints and issues to resolve immediately. Escalates complaints from patients or staff to management as needed.
- Schedule appointments for patients as needed and assist patients with electronic access.
- Provide intake including blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respirations, waist circumference measurement, height, weight, chief complaint, medication reconciliation and health history.
- Prepare patients for exam with provider.
- Document data collection in the Electronic Health Record.
- Assist the provider and/or other nursing staff with procedures.
- Administer medications as ordered by provider.
- Keep environment clean and disinfected after each patient use.
- Collection and handling of laboratory specimens.
- Perform EKG’s and other in office patient testing as identified.
- Provide or reinforce patient education.
- Provide and assist in care coordination.
- Coordination and tracking of referrals.
- Facilitate ordering and stocking of supplies and equipment.
- Audit and report regularly on clinic process and compliance each month.
- Facilitate maintenance of health center logs, licensures and reporting.
- Audit appointment scheduling each month with removal of placeholders.
- Manage biohazard disposal and pharmaceutical disposal/returns.
- Expert and trainer for CareHere policy and procedures including the EMR, best practice and regulatory guidelines,
- Provide support for offsite clinics as needed.
- Provide occupational health duties, if applicable, which may include but not limited to: emergency care, first aid, episodic treatment of occupational injuries, working directly with the Provider to perform CLIA waived laboratory testing, assist with procedures, following up on employee illnesses or injuries, maintaining a working understanding of the company return to work policy, modified duty program elements, documenting in the electronic health record, and medication administration, including vaccinations.
- Reinforces organizational core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching.
- Provides health center support and guidance to include but not limited to: CareHere policy and procedures and CareHere mission and values.
- Maintains a clean, neat work environment and presents a professional image at all times.
- Treats all CareHere employees, customers, clients, vendors, and candidates with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Maintains strict confidentiality related to company, client, patient, and employee information.
- Understands and follows safety and security procedures and practices preventative safety procedures as set forth by CareHere.
- Immediately reports all accidents and incidents to the immediate supervisor or Human Resources.
- Uses only equipment trained to use and operates all equipment in a safe manner.
- Fully understands and adheres to the systems provided by CareHere to control assets and expenditures.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Executes all terms and conditions as set forth in the CareHere Employee Handbook.
- Current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
- Maintain current licensure as RN in clinic state(s) as required by law
- Current BLS CPR certification
- Primary Care experience
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where CareHere, a Premise Health Company is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, CareHere, a Premise Health Company, offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
CareHere, a Premise Health Company, is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support CareHere, a Premise Health Company’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with CareHere, a Premise Health Company, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.