Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - $2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus!
Premise Health, the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, has partnered with local financial institution to bring Primary Care services to their employees, spouses, and dependents.
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to work full-time in our Employer Health Center located in Pensacola, FL. The scheduled hours are Monday-Friday 7:30a-4:30p.
No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays!
Competitive compensation based on experience. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and Tuition Reimbursement.
- Prepare treatment rooms and patients for examination; Take vitals
- Document in Electronic Medical Record System (EPIC)
- Allergy injections
- May require other duties as assigned
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program, Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical Nurse.
- Current Certification in Basic Life Support is required.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN preferred.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
*As permitted by applicable law.*As permitted by applicable law.