Sr. Administrative Assistant
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Senior Administrative Assistant to join our team, in our new health center, in San Francisco, CA.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Provides administrative support with the daily activities directly supporting leadership by scheduling meetings, project management, fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors if on site, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing if on site.
In addition, the Lead Administrative Assistant is responsibilities include
- Overseeing and completing projects as requested by Operations Team. Delegate and organize assistance from the Administrative Team as needed.
- Serve as mentor to Administrative Team within the business unit
- Facilitation of monthly Administrative Team Meetings on a rotating basis.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as requested by GHCM.
- Managing staffing schedules and back-up staffing as requested by GHCM.
- Assisting Physicians and Providers within the business unit as needed.
- Assisting with preparation of the QBR slides for the business unit
- Tracking and reporting staff training. Provide assistance to Team Members where needed to maintain training compliance
- Ensure compliance of the Premise Health Patient Satisfaction survey process.
- Support GHCM with timekeeping as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage calendar for internal/external meetings
- Plan and schedule meetings including room reservations, invitations and accommodations, and food and beverage
- Coordinate and confirms travel arrangements
- Prepare and review expense reports and submission to accounting
- Create original Word documents and PowerPoint Presentations
- Handle administrative duties including but not limited to: answering incoming calls, copying, binding, opening and routing mail, electronic and standard file management, including contact directory, and correspondence draftin
- Event planning and coordination
- Seek to improve and promote quality; demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness.
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully, develop alternate solutions.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; listening skills are essential while remaining open to other ideas and trying new things.
- Conduct self with professionalism and in a tactful manner, treating others with respect and consideration.
- Follow through on commitments.
- Strong customer service orientation, responding quickly and appropriately to customer needs, and managing difficult or emotional situations.
- Demonstrate ability to perform and maintain Annual Competencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Prefer one year Certificate from college or technical school with concentration in front office support for Healthcare settings with 2 + plus years on the account or 3 + years on the account if no advanced education.
- Prefer at least three years experience providing administrative support
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of internet software, spreadsheet software and word processing software.
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability and comfort level to communicate with senior management
- Highly organized
- High energy, positive attitude, self-starter, and independent thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Medical Practice software a plus preferred
- Leadership skills
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the pay rate and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence pay rate, our estimated California compensation is $36.50 per hour - $40.55 per hour. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.