Human Resources Business Partner - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our team remotely.
About the role: Responsible for overseeing all human resources activities and initiatives associated with assigned Business Unit, acting as strategic partner with Business Unit’s Division executives and leadership team to provide comprehensive and integrated HR support.
- Guides assigned Business Unit Division leadership team on matters of organizational development and design, development and implementation of strategies for talent acquisition, employee development and training, performance management, employee communication and change management.
- Acts as a liaison with recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee services, learning services, systems training and consulting, talent management and employee relations to ensure that all human resources needs are communicated and managed to meet the needs of the business.
- Manages all human resources activities associated with workforce balancing, including but not limited to, skills assessments, employee selection and deselection, severance activities, and outplacement.
- Ensures the design and consistent application of tools to accomplish all activities related to workforce balancing, and that all activities are performed according to regulatory and Company guidelines.
- Develops and implements communication and change management strategies to assist both field and corporate employees in adapting to changes in the workplace that result from organizational and divisional changes.
- Oversees and collaborates in proactive manpower planning activities associated with the rollout of complex Division initiatives.
- Oversees the development and consistent application of policies that support the growth of the division within fiscal requirements that provide a strong ROI.
- Designs, develops, and implements the human resources strategic plan through the understanding of the business unit’s Division business goals and objectives, operating environment, culture, opportunities and constraint.
- Supports the business process by providing human resources expertise that enhances communication, and facilitates the design of strategies to attract, retain, and develop talent.
- Facilitates effective communication to provide cohesive and productive interactions with all departments of the Human Resources division.
- Assesses effectiveness of the organizational structure including staffing levels and job responsibilities.
- Identifies shortcomings and recommends appropriate actions to address development needs for all levels within the business division.
- Participates in Companywide initiatives/projects acting as divisional HR representative to provide direction and information on user needs and best practices, identifying interdependencies which have a people impact, and influencing the decisions made.
- Manages the process to establish and implement human resources best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree / MBA preferred.
- Preferred certification as PHR or SPHR as granted by HRCI preferred
- At least 10 years of Human Resources experience
- Experience supporting nation-wide employee populations in an HR support role.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience negotiating with internal and external stakeholders, resolving service issues and reconciling differences.
- Experience leading or supporting organization design and change management initiatives.
- Experience coaching /counseling management at the executive level.
- Knowledge of HR strategies: workforce planning and development, talent management and administrative functions.
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local labor and employment laws (i.e. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, FLSA and EEO regulations).
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in Colorado and New York City only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated Colorado and New York City compensation is $117,000 - $130,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.