Member Engagement Digital Marketing Specialist- Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Member Engagement Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team remotely.
About the role: The Digital Specialist plays an integral role in enabling Premise Health’s digital member marketing strategy. This person will be essential in identifying and building digital automation, activating data to define member audiences, and reporting on the outcome of these efforts in Premise Health’s complex B2B2C marketing environment.
In addition to building out Member Engagement’s digital marketing tools and technology, the specialist will be responsible for the day-to-day development of member-facing digital touchpoints across multiple channels including email, web, digital advertising, and SEO/SEM. This person works with peers in campaign strategy, creative, and marketing operations to deliver high-quality member marketing to drive member utilization in Premise Health’s products and services.
- Lead the email campaign process from end-to-end, including identifying target member audiences, building campaign templates, managing proof review and approvals, sending campaigns, and analyzing reporting metrics
- Partner with internal stakeholders (Legal, IT Security) to ensure email outreach complies with industry rules, regulations, and best practices.
- Build, monitor and maintain member facing microsites and landing pages in Wordpress
- Build and utilize analytics platforms to track, analyze, and identify trends and insights to optimize key metrics
- Collaborate with vendors, outside agencies, and various internal departments in the ideation, development, and maintenance of digital marketing projects
- Work closely with Member Engagement peers to brainstorm and execute the production of digital assets to fulfill member needs and meet business objectives
- Provide feedback and fresh ideas to grow the member awareness and utilization of Premise Health services through digital channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 2 - 5 years related work experience in digital marketing, B2C experience a plus
- Hands on experience with email automation software, HTML, WordPress, and/or Google Marketing Platform (Analytics, Tag Manager, and Data Studio)
- Experience managing web site content, evaluating Google Analytics data
- Experience working with external vendors to scale marketing technology
- Successful track record in development and execution of digital campaigns
- Team player with a can-do attitude; who demonstrates initiative, thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment
- Flexible and curious self-starter, habitually exceeding expectations and naturally pushing boundaries.
- Digital marketing rockstar who has a solid understanding of member marketing, ideally in a B2B2C or healthcare environment, and stays up-to-date on current digital trends and best practices
- Superior organization skills, can set priorities and manage several projects with minimal supervision
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Compensation is between $60,000 to $69,000 annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include 401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance. PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.