Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Part-Time/(PTL) Licensed Clinical Behavioral Health Professional to join our team in Gentry, AR.
The schedule will be a set 16 hours per week, and will be an onsite/in-person position. Days can be flexible based on availability and would fall within a Monday through Friday work week.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to facilitate members and their dependents in identifying and resolving personal issues of a psychological nature including but not limited to substance abuse, behavioral health disorders, crises and other family and life stressors. This position will contribute to the corporate and departmental goal to minimize employee lost time and productivity. This position will also minimize barriers to behavioral Health care, and assist the clinical team in member engagement, changing behavior, and improving health outcomes. Position is responsible to effectively utilize provider resources and member/company health and welfare benefits in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to facilitate improved psychological health.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide individual clinical counseling
- In additional to individual counseling, this position may lead psychotherapy groups, seminars, and provide couples and/or family sessions, when appropriate to the site contract
- Provide psychotherapy to individuals of all ages.
- Interviews clients to gather and interpret social, personal, environmental, and health information.
- Evaluate and treat problems within their scope of practice.
- Coordinates and plans programs and activities to meet clients social and emotional needs.
- Facilitate cognitive, affective, and behavioral health cases, including short term crisis resolution and referrals to community resources.
- Establish and maintain a relationship of mutual respect, acceptance, and trust.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of treatment services provided to the client.
- Identify appropriate resources and assessment instruments, as needed.
- Document findings in client records according to established protocol.
- Keep case load as required and ensures case documentation is up-to-date and reflective of services.
- May be require other duties as assigned.
- Master’s in social work, counseling, psychology, or equivalent field of study.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Licensed Mental Health Counselor in state of position.
- Collaborative Assessment and Management of Suicidality (CAMS – care) certification must be obtained within 12 months of hire.
- 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Must have prior counseling experience in the field of treatment of behavioral mental health including depression, mood disorders, alcoholism and drug dependency, family counseling, marital relationship, grief, loss, etc.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must possess ability to interact and consult with multidisciplinary healthcare teams to include primary care providers, community providers and services as needed.
- Must have experience with patient referral management and knowledge of available referral resources.
- Must possess diagnostic assessment and referral skills (advanced clinical training at master’s degree level) and skills to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of treatment plans, specifically for persons with behavioral or mental health concerns (specialized training and experience).
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to establish a good rapport with all levels of the organization, identify problems and motivate individuals to take necessary action; professional practice skills reflecting adherence to the highest ethical standards.
- Must have training and education in crisis management, abuse reporting, and cultural competence to meet the diverse needs of the population served in a treatment setting.
- Must have training on the identification, prevention and treatment of suicidal behaviors.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation, spreadsheets and word processing software.
- Knowledge and respect of confidentiality and HIPPA laws.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required to effectively communicate with a broad range of individuals.
- Ability to prioritize all aspects of the job is a key to success.
- Ability to provide group, individual, and family counseling sessions.
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Must display professionalism and leadership qualities.
- Flexibility in response to urgent psychosocial situations
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers PRN and PTL team members a 401(k) program, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more that our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you..
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.