Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Physical Therapist to join our team in Countryside, IL.
About the role:
- Treat Primary Care patients
- Monday- Friday: No Nights! No Weekends!
- Primary care setting with onsite medical providers for collaboration
- Use of direct access
- Focus on quality over quantity- 45 mins treatment sessions with 15 mins admin time, plus additional admin time during day
- Competitive salary and best in class benefit package including, PTO, holidays, CME and 401k with match
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That’s our mission and it’s the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation’s leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
- Premise Health Physical Therapists work in collaboration with other Health Center staff members including, doctors, NPs, PAs, nurses, dietitians, wellness coaches, as well as community providers to promote health and wellness to onsite employees and their dependents.
- Our physical therapist practice according to APTA professional standards, recognizing the importance of current physical therapy research, critical clinical reasoning and the patient’s values when evaluating, assessing and developing a treatment plan for each unique patient.
- We successfully promote direct access to physical therapy services at the majority of our Health Centers, as such our PTs are able to practice at their highest skill level.
- Continuity of care and patient centeredness are hallmarks of the Premise Health mission and as such, our PTs are expected to demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication by participating in Health Center meetings, patient care meetings and through their documentation and reporting to onsite and community referral sources.
- Physical therapists participate in continuing competence activities including peer review, presentations, and optionally grand rounds.
- Onsite PTs may work closely with our client’s stakeholders including, safety officers, ergonomists, human resources and other vendors to promote employee safety in the workplace.
- Depending on the workplace setting and the scope of services, a Premise Health PT is able to effect positive behavior change in the eligible population, beyond the clinical setting by:
- Developing and administering injury prevention and health promotion presentations, workshops and other programing for the onsite employees and other eligible populations.
- Teaching “real time” proper body mechanics at the employee’s workstation.
- Assessing and correcting poor ergonomics.
- Developing and administering specific programs when a need is identified. Examples of programs our therapists have developed are: Weekend Warrior musculoskeletal screens, Triathlon preparation workshops, Health Back Programs, and Stretch and Flex exercise classes.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university is required; Master’s degree is preferred
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for healthcare provider is required.
- At least three years’ experience as a Physical Therapist in an outpatient physical therapy clinic or other ambulatory care clinic. Outpatient orthopedic experience is required.
- Knowledge of Internet software and Word Processing software.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred.
- Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations in occupational health settings preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, we are requiring all new team members to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine*, except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted. Should you be offered and accept a position with Premise Health, you will be required to provide your proof of vaccination in the form of your CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
*As permitted by applicable law.