Business Development Strategy Coordinator
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Business Development Strategy Coordinator (BDSC) to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but a new team is being formed to support how Premise team members communicate the value proposition of Premise Health externally. This high-profile team will be at the intersection of core sales, operations and strategy functions.
The BDSC will provide administrative and tactical support for the Sales and Operations functions. Assists with a variety of sales activities including data input, meeting scheduling, maintenance of sales literature inventory, internal navigation and customer service regarding products and pricing.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Provides administrative and tactical support to the sales team.
- Assists with the creation of proposals, reports, presentations, and other sales documents.
- Remains knowledgeable of the organization's products, and sales policies and procedures.
- Prepares presentation materials and makes sure all documents follow Premise Health brand and standards.
- Assists with record keeping, response to customer inquiries and RFP.
- Generates reports on sales targets, activity, and other related metrics.
- Coordinates customer and prospect meetings and events.
- Complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned timeframes.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects.
- Understands the business as a whole and takes ownership in an effort to become a partner in content generation and messaging, not simply an “order taker”.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3+ years of administrative experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Crystal clear communication, both written and oral; ability to manage multiple projects with various timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Self-starter, detail-orientated, and organized; demonstrates initiative and thrives in a fast paced, collaborative work environment.
- Possess excellent critical thinking and project management skills.
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.
As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.