Care Manager RN
We are seeking a full-time Care Manager Registered Nurse to join our unique employer health center in Detroit, MI! This position comes with a hybrid work schedule!
Premise Health is the world’s leading provider of employer-based healthcare, and a certified Great Place to Work for back-to-back years amid the COVID-19 pandemic! We’re proudly partnered with Rocket Companies to offer an onsite suite of high quality, affordable healthcare services to Rock Family of Company team members.
These services are offered in-person and virtually from our beautiful 21,000 square foot spa-like clinic. It’s located on top of the historic First National Building in the heart of downtown Detroit, with incredible city views. Our team of 40 passionate, talented interdisciplinary clinicians provide: Primary Care, Urgent Care, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health, Musculoskeletal Care, Condition Management, Referral Coordination, Lab work, Vaccinations, and more! Our health center practices a unique integrated care model across all service lines and delivers concierge-style customer service. This ensures we produce the best health outcomes, and amazing health care experiences, for every team member.
We support work-life balance with no evening, weekend, or holiday shifts! Our hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm. Our National Virtual Health provider team supports after hours primary care 24/7, for extended and continuous access.
Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, generous paid time off, 10 paid holidays, and tuition reimbursement.
- Proactive outreach to high risk members identified through claims data
- Develops personalized treatment plans using provider care plans and member preferences
- Supports “Individual contributor to” a proactive, multidisciplinary team approach directed toward prevention, education and health promotion
- Establishes supportive relationship with members
- Assesses member’s educational/clinical/social needs, prioritizing care based on elicited information from the member, Epic, and data analysis
- Acts as resource for members
- Documents touchpoints and progress into the electronic medical record
- Collaborates with the full scope of clinical team members to arrange for further medical treatment when needed
- Provide support and tools needed to help members take control of their health
- Delivering exceptional member experiences and engaging members in their healthcare journeys
- Improving health outcomes and better management of any chronic condition
- Lowering healthcare costs while improving outcomes
- Consults with other members of the healthcare team to solve problems and seek advice
- Works closely with client’s vendors as appropriate to support member’s needs
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice
- Maintains member privacy and confidential member information
- Participates in outreach/follow-up phone calls and follow-up member visits
- Assists in the development of criteria to measure outcomes, assists in the analysis of data for quality improvement, interprets study results, identifies limitations and barriers and recommends alternatives
- Provides condition specific self-care education to client employee enrolled in the various condition management programs
- Serves as member advocate
- Acts as facilitator of Care Team meetings.
- May require other duties as assigned. Designs interventions with the member to improve outcomes
- Coaches effectively virtually using video and phone
- Collaborates with health center staff to coordinate and promote health and wellness programs
- May assist Operations in assessing and maintaining reports, evaluating clinical program(s) & conducting ongoing evaluation of the effectiveness of the programs
- Develops and presents educational services for associated persons or departments as appropriate
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of practice
- Current certification AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers
- Bachelor's degree (BSN) from four-year college or university (preferred)
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse caring for members with any of the following conditions: Type 2 diabetes, asthma, heart disease, heart failure or hypertension.
- Experience in Condition Management, Certificate in Case Management, Care Coordination, Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist (CDCES) a plus
- Certified in an ICF-accredited coaching program (preferred)
- Understanding of data analysis in a healthcare environment
- Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records (preferred)
- Multiple state licensure preferred.
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health’s commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious accommodation can be granted.