Growth Strategy Analyst
Welcome to the new standard of healthcare!
Premise Health is the world’s leading healthcare access provider. We deliver purpose-driven career experiences in a culture-centric work environment—ensuring that employees at the nation's best companies get, stay, and be well. In a changing healthcare environment, we know there's a better way for organizations to help their people live healthier lives by delivering the right care at the right time, right where they work. Partnered with visionary organizations around the globe, we offer a broad range of healthcare services and deliver an effortless patient experience that raises the bar, lowers costs, and redefines the meaning of quality care. By shifting the conversation from cost to return and from treatment to prevention, we are committed to help people, their families, and the organizations they work for be at their best.
We are looking for a Growth Strategy Analyst to work at our Corporate office in Brentwood, TN! If you possess a “whatever it takes attitude” keep reading.
Our Growth Strategy team is looking to add talent at the analyst level to further support strategic growth initiatives and product development across the enterprise.
It’s hard to pinpoint a “typical” day here (and who wants typical anyway?), but as the Growth Strategy Analyst, you will be responsible for working with cross functional leadership to coordinate the research, diligence, development, enhancement, and execution of complex, high profile projects. The positions will also be responsible for performing financial analysis and modeling, market analysis, business case building, business process analysis, and documenting business and strategic requirements as well as current state and future state to help position the organization for future growth and success. These team members must demonstrate a collaborative approach in a team environment with hands-on business analysis and problem solving skills, strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and a strong concentration in functional analysis.
What You’ll Do for Us:
The role is a perfect fit for someone who:
- Has prior experience in management or strategy consulting, investment banking, venture capital, or private equity
- Has a passion for healthcare, financial modeling, product development, and business strategy
- Is not afraid to learn new approaches
- Can build relationships across a large organization
- Is excited about being part of a close-knit team redefining the way healthcare is delivered
- Partners with the internal and external stakeholders to understand the market, business goals, etc. in order to provide a decision-making framework for future growth opportunities
- Works with cross functional teams to identify, research, and analyze opportunities and strategies for growth and improvement
- Works closely with key stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their business and needs to provide consultation, analyses and recommendations to project teams for utilization in strategic project planning
- Identifies desired results and provides an understanding of the opportunity or problem
- Researches and provides recommendations to project and stakeholder leadership on critical business decisions
- Complete assigned tasks, ad hoc requests, projects in accordance with assigned timeframes and present analyses and findings to stakeholders
- Controls changes to the business case documentation and communicates with stakeholders using data and models to clarify and validate requirements; Publishes, distributes and ensures alignment of business cases and controls all changes, iterations, and versions
- Responsible for managing multiple projects including the development, implementation, and support for assigned projects
- Understands the business as a whole and takes ownership in an effort to become a partner in content generation and messaging, not simply an “order taker”
- Comfortable communicating organizational goals and priorities to external parties, including potential partners, vendors, and customers; ability to work with these stakeholders to drive initiatives forward
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Graduate Degree - MBA (preferred, not required)
- 2-3 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, venture capital, private equity, corporate strategy or corporate finance (required)
- >1 year of healthcare industry experience (preferred)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated business analytics and financial modeling abilities
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, with excellent presentation skills, confident in all settings with individuals at all levels of an organization, including internally and externally
- Experience with having designed, implemented, and executed projects which involve numerous stages and stakeholders
- Experience with project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals)
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using VLOOKUP function, IF logic, IRR and other financial modeling functions, and/or creating a pivot table)
- Advanced level skill in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example: changing picture styles, customizing animation and/or setting automatic slide timings)
What We’ll Do for You:
At Premise Health, you’re not an employee – you’re a team member. We have health centers, pharmacies, fitness centers and offices scattered across the country, but we’re all working together to deliver exemplary and delightful service to our clients, their employees and family members. We’re proud of the culture we’ve built, and we aim to assist our team members in living their best life – in and out of the workplace. That’s why you’ll find us taking a yoga class together or starting a book club. We know that we can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. We’re also not afraid to share what we’re up to – check out some of our smiling faces.As an employer, we want to compensate you for the work you do with more than a paycheck (although you’ll get one of those too). Premise Health offers competitive benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, and a company-sponsored wellness program. We are an equal opportunity employer of nice people and value inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.