Marketing Analytics & Insights Director - Remote
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected care – in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for a Marketing Analytics & Insights Director to join our team remotely.
About the role: As the Marketing Analytics & Insights Director you will build new member marketing analytics function and team at Premise Health. Oversee the creation of high-quality data analysis and insights to drive member engagement marketing and business performance. Lead the development of metrics, reports and dashboards that are used by the Member Engagement team to drive campaign and overall member engagement performance and support decision-making around member-focused opportunities. Build and maintain strong partnerships with internal stakeholders across enterprise data and analytics teams. Act as an influencer, educator and translator, articulating marketing analytics needs to data teams while educating Member Engagement team and senior leadership on the role and importance of data. Identify opportunities to evolve KPIs and expand and optimize marketing analytics capabilities. Manage relationships with marketing analytics and research vendor partners.
- Understand business goals, evaluate consumer-focused opportunities and ensure that data is used to inform member and overall business strategy
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align business needs, size the market, understand data requirements, leverage cross-functional assets, develop tools and services such as segmentation, modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support and drive member engagement strategies in support of business goals and objectives
- Visualize data effectively to tell concise stories, drive actionable insights, and demonstrate value of analytic outputs and deliverables
- Hold a crisp understanding of the consumer experience & Premise Health competitors’ offerings, and ensure that Premise Health’s member experience ladders up to the consumer’s needs
- Conduct ongoing member and market research to evaluate member needs, and create an evolving and current picture of member desires and expectations
- Perform market & competitive research to understand market trends that could impact the evolution of the member experience
- Find creative ways to harness more member insights and efficiently get Premise Health closer to its members
- Ensure the entire company can “hold our member” in their minds through effective education on both digital strategy and the member
- Provide full-service data support to Member Engagement team in support of business goals and objectives
- Drive strategic direction and project management for key data initiatives and essential day-to-day activities; define processes that support data project needs and create workflow efficiencies
- Lead measurement efforts – define full funnel success metrics and KPIs to achieve business objectives, drive performance and optimizations, implement test and learn strategies, and generate reporting for internal stakeholders and clients
- Lead forecasting and other predictive and prescriptive data applications. Move the organization from hindsight to insight and ultimately foresight.
- Lead meetings to present analysis, insights and recommendations to Member Engagement team, Premise leadership and stakeholders
- Ensure data integrity through quality assurance practices; identify and define data and process improvements
- Identify opportunities to grow and enhance marketing analytics and insights capabilities
- Build the team that will be responsible for defining segments, advancing the practice of using data and insights to inform decisions and campaign strategies, ultimately setting a foundation for success; play a critical player-coach role, work with team to identify and raise skill gaps, and help develop solutions to address them including mentoring, training, hiring, etc.
- Drive thought leadership in marketing analytics, data tools and technologies, and consumer behaviors and trends through continuous education; collaborate with product owners, operators and cross functional teams on an understanding of our members to drive development of member-centric marketing initiatives, campaigns and strategies, and build advocacy for continuing to evolve and innovate the approach to member engagement marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ years in marketing (ideally with a blend of B2C and B2B or B2B2C), conducting data analytics and market research, interpreting business questions and data, leading analytics efforts and delivering outcomes to various stakeholders, and managing teams
- 7+ years work experience in healthcare; Epic or other EMR experience a plus
- Proven experience with data processing and mining (1st and 3rd party data), advanced segmentation using large marketing databases, statistical modeling, forecasting, predictive analytics, working with customer data platforms, using primary and secondary market research and data-driven marketing approaches to drive insights, activation, measurement and attribution
- Experience with a wide variety of digital marketing channels and marketing analytics (Google Analytics; GA4 preferred) and automation/CRM tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus)
- Experience with analytics tools (SQL, SAS, R, Alteryx, Python, etc.), data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc.), and working knowledge of Databricks and other big data platforms
- Experienced change agent who can influence senior level executives and motivate teams to achieve alignment to a shared vision
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior and marketing analytics with ability to influence business or marketing strategy using advanced statistical techniques and data-driven solutions
- Enthusiastic about building, transforming and continuing to innovate member engagement marketing strategy inside a large well-established and scaling business, while building and developing an innovative, member-focused high performing marketing analytics team, and driving results
- Strong and effective communication and presentation skills; persuasive and concise storyteller using your findings; big-picture thinker: strategic, analytical and creative
- Self-starting team player with a can-do attitude who takes initiative, thrives in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and cross-functional work environment, and is accountable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (advanced level Excel and PowerPoint user) and presentation software; experience using email, web, mobile, social media, paid media and various data sources to generate data and insights
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple, large-scale projects and conflicting priorities, while maintaining flexibility; high level of problem-solving ability, and thinks creatively and utilizes all available resources to deliver quality analytics
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
For individuals living in California, Colorado, Washington; as well as, for individuals living in or reporting to New York State only, Premise Health is required to include an estimate of the salary and benefits for this role. While a number of factors influence salary, our estimated California, Colorado, Washington, and New York compensation is $110,000 - $175,000. Please note, this is a general guideline and your experience qualifications, geographic location, and other factors will be taken into consideration. For more information regarding the benefits we offer, please visit our career site, jobs.premisehealth.com/benefits.