Senior Clinical Project Manager, Analgesia
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as Analgesia, CNS, Rare Diseases, Oncology, Dermatology, and Pediatric Research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Senior Clinical Project Manager to join our innovative Analgesia team! This is a permanent position and will be part of our Analgesia franchise - as such we require strong experience in this therapeutic area.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Senior Project Manager (SPM), you’ll have the opportunity to be responsible for overall project delivery. You’ll lead, plan, organize and oversee all activities related to the execution of complex and international clinical trials and programs. You’ll provide customer-focused leadership from inception to execution through completion to achieve on-time, on-budget project results with high quality. This is a Remotely Based Opportunity in the US.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you'll be accountable for:
- The successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- Ensuring all project tasks are completed in accordance with project plans and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Compliance for project-related training
- Adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
As a Sr. Project Manager, you'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited college or university, preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, at least half of which has been in a matrix environment
- 5+ years of experience serving as a Project Manager for complex and/or international clinical trials and/or programs, with specific experience managing Analgesic studies - this experience is mandatory
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Experience in coaching/mentoring other PMs
- Experience managing a study from start to completion, managing multiple phases, and managing the full life-cycle
- Global experience preferred