Inside Sales Manager
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Inside Sales Manager to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Manager, Inside Sales, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and increase a portfolio of specific Accounts as well as identify and seek out new customers and business opportunities for Premier Research. This is a great opportunity to make an impact at an emerging Clinical Research Organization who values a strong vision and has a compelling story to tell. You’ll secure Pipeline growth based upon predetermined financial targets by identifying leads, cultivating and maintaining client relationships in collaboration with our Business Development group.
You’ll be responsible to:
- Identify and qualify business opportunities related to potential projects requiring clinical research services both for target and exploratory accounts
- Manage unassigned accounts and provide successful support on in-house accounts
- Secure client meetings and facilitate presentation at client locations
- Effectively obtain requests for proposals
- Assist in client penetration strategy
- Attend Conferences and support nurturing campaigns
- Close opportunities, such as Premier’s consultative work
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor's degree in scientific discipline (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of five years in CRO or related service industry with strong familiarity with pharmaceutical drug development and/or medical device development processes
- Commercial exposure will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and formal presentation); Experienced negotiation and persuasive/selling skills
- Business acumen and initiative
- Natural capability to work in a collaborative and aspiring culture with the intent of working as #oneteam.
- Ability to perform overnight business travel