Manager, Clinical Operations (Southeast region)
Premier Research is looking for a Manager, Clinical Operations (Southeast) to join our Clinical Monitoring team in North America. You will help biotech, MedTech, and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas and breakthrough science into new medicines, devices, and diagnostics. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our team members are the most valuable asset in delivering success.
- We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
- We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here
- We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver the medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
Together, we are Built for Biotech. Join us and build your future here.
What you’ll be doing:
- Direct Line Management responsibilities for a team of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) based in the Southeast Region of the United States
- Participates in the recruitment, retention, and ongoing professional development of Clinical Operations employees
- Oversees utilization, productivity, SOP compliance, performance metrics, training of staff
- Must be available to perform up to 25% of overnight travel, as required (additional travel is possible based on project requirements and availability)
What we are searching for:
- Minimum of 6 years clinical research experience
- Minimum 3 years supervisory / management experience including oversight of larger groups
- A recognized undergraduate degree is required.
- A dynamic leader able to engage, inspire the team to lead them to successful achievement of deadlines/deliverables, able to work in fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations, local country regulations (e.g, FDA and EMA Guidance Documents /NA Directives / ISO14155 regulations, drug/device development, and clinical monitoring procedures)
- Must be located in the Southeast region United States. (FL, NC, AL, SC, GA)
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.