Project Financial Analyst II/Senior PFA
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Project Financial Analyst to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
As a Project Financial Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide financial support, analysis and reporting to deliver on financial targets for assigned projects and promotes discussion to improve financial performance. You’ll need to have have strong analytical skills and support the Project Team to yield financial success of the project. You will be a key part of the project team and develop the trust and credibility in the advice and support that they give the Project Team in order to deliver improved or meet financial targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monthly revenue and backlog reporting for assigned projects
- Assist the project teams with decisions that will result in improved financial project performance.
- Support the financial performance and tracking of the project through accurate reporting, change order management and building strong relationships with the project team
- Liaise with the project teams and managers to develop and review cash flow, LOIs, work orders and change orders
- Collaborate with line manager on ad hoc reporting and projects, as required
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a service organization with a minimum a year direct experience in Clinical Research industry
- Knowledge of web based communication tools for conferences as well as advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and is customer-focused
- Team player with ability to lead within function for finance within the teams
- The ability to challenge in a constructive manner to make change and good results
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities in order to meet deadlines