Manager, Medical Informatics (Feasibility)
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Manager, Medical Informatics (Feasibility) to join our team! This role can be located in any of our European office locations. This is a permanent role.
The Manager, Medical Informatics Feasibility is responsible for effective line management of assigned European Medical Informatics team members and the review, mentoring and quality of their activities in support of Premier Research bid work within the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.If you are a creative, independent decision maker with a strong background in strategic feasibility and clinical trial optimization, we'd like to hear from you!
- Defining, planning and implementing strategies to deliver robust medical informatics as part of the pre and post award strategies for new opportunities or current ongoing studies
- Acting as owner of standalone deliverables, Point of Contact (PoC) to clients for those activities as well as providing strategic oversight and mentoring for those same activities to direct reports
- Supporting the business from the bid/proposal stage by participating in sponsor-facing activities such as attendance and delivery of Informatics data at bid defense presentations
- Ongoing process improvement by participating in assigned task force groups, maintenance of direct reports’ work output, adherence to processes and also support in fulfilling departmental workload as needed.
You'll need this to be considered:
- Undergraduate degree in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field, postgraduate degree preferential (may be waived if sufficient exact-match experience is confirmed)
- Prior experience in Feasibility / Informatics in Clinical Research (CRO / Pharma) is required
- Experience attending bid defenses is required
- Line Management experience is preferred but is not mandatory
- Strong analytical and confident, independent decision making competency
- Superior time management and multitasking skills
- Advanced software and computer skills, including MS Office applications
- Editor-level business writing capability
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ease, credibility & Integrity in customer facing situations
- High emotional intelligence line management & mentorship skills
- We are open to office based and home based for this role
- Ability to travel (up to 30%)
Once applications are submitted and reviewed, candidates will be required to provide an example of written text and present a sample analysis based on a provided outline as part of the interview process.