Junior SQL Developer - Remote
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Junior SQL developer to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
You'll be doing:
- Works with cross-functional study team members in a programming capacity to create reporting solutions that support the quality and timely delivery of data management reports and visualizations required per standard and study specific data review plans
- Creates, enhances, and decommissions data management reports in accordance with applicable standard operating procedures
- Ensures timelines and milestones are met in collaboration with cross functional teams
- Creates any needed documentation for reports and ensures proper filing
- Works across the portfolio to increase automated reporting (e.g. - JReview, Spotfire) and review in order to streamline effort on data intensive studies
- Enhances available reporting tools or creates new ones to support the review of clinical trial data and trial status information for cross-functional use
- Provides input on data management reporting standards as required
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably in a programming, technical or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Practical experience with SQL or similar programming language required - minimum 1 year experience required
- Demonstrates excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of tools (eg - Outlook, Work, Excel, etc
- Proven ability to drive a successful customer experience through positive customer interactions, provision of quality and timely deliverables, and task ownership
- Strong analytical and organization skills, able to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities