Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Benefits Coordinator/Specialist to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The Benefits Specialist will assist with administering, evaluating, and maintaining global benefits programs. Communicate with employees on understanding and using their benefits. Operates in a Workday environment
- Serve as Premier Research primary point of contact for educating, advising and guiding employees and retirees on benefits matters globally.
- Assist Global Benefits Senior Manager and brokers in the creation and facilitation of benefits presentations and other meetings to explain benefit programs to employees and retirees.
- Work with Sr. Manager, Global Benefits on plan renewals. Execute open enrollment project plan and coordinate with HRIS for system updates.
- Assist in annual open enrollment process for the USA; review enrollment materials, coordinate open enrollment meetings and education, validate election data.
- Assists with the global renewals across the organization to provide best value for the company and employees
- Review census reports and accounting for all benefit programs.
- Coordinate with our brokers in obtaining and evaluating statistics involving all benefit related data.
- Administer ADA, COBRA, LOAs, and FMLA internally by communicating with Manager/HRBP as needed while managing claims with appropriate external vendors.
- Guide and educate employees on all Premier benefit offering, how file claims when necessary and make Qualifying Life Event Changes.
- Manage benefit and HR record retention systems.
- Manage assigned tasks and projects; conduct research, analyze data and produce reports weekly.
- Facilitate resolution of benefit issues.
- Support the further development of Global Wellness Initiatives.
- You'll need
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in large group benefits administration.
- Proficient knowledge and experience administering ADA, LOA, FMLA and other benefit programs.
- Experience setting up, auditing and management of complex benefits matrix in coordination with TPA.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with attention to details.
- Proficient knowledge of group benefits programs, policies, procedures and contract administration.
- Workday benefits experience preferred
- Professional presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate and present benefit information to a broad audience both orally and in writing.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to meet schedules and honor deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to successfully work with people at all levels of the organization and with external constituents.
- Successfully maintains confidentiality of all employee, retiree and business data.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient accounting skills and ability to create and manage complex Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrates excellent research and analytical skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Is customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment