Clinical Payment Specialist I
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Clinical Payments Specialist to join our team office based in Warsaw or Sofia. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to develop Project Management skills, and successfully grow within Project Management and/or Finance.
As the Clinical Payment Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to support study teams with basic site finance activities including, investigator grant payments and accruals. You will perform study setup, site contract setup, site payments, invoice reconciliation, accrual generation, and other finance activities. You will also administer the finance systems by managing account accesses and assisting with troubleshooting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Facilitate and distribute grant payments to respective sites throughout the course of a clinical study and effectively communicate with investigators, sponsors and internal study team members
- Ensure clinical studies are correctly set-up in the required systems as per the scope of work
- Ensure finance activities are completed within timelines as per service level agreements
- Review study specifications and site contracts to understand system setup requirements
- Complete setup in finance systems based on information in study specifications and site contracts
- Process data within finance system, ensuring accurate payment and accrual outputs
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or its international equivalent from an accredited institution, in a finance, clinical, science or health related field along with 2+ years of experience in finance or clinical trial industry
- Knowledge of clinical contracts, budget terms, and basic study start-up and management activities; experience working with various systems such as: EDC, CTMS, IVRS and other clinical systems preferred
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Basic analytical and investigative skills
- Strong planning, tracking and time-management skills with the ability to act proactively to coordinate multiple tasks to meet deadlines while focusing on quality standards; strong ability to analyze data and trends as well as potential risks
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment; ability to act independently to support the study team during team member absences, transitions, and overall
- Is customer service focused in approach to work, both internally and externally with strong verbal and written communication skills; approaches challenges creatively
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment
You must be eligible to live and work in Poland or Bulgaria in order to apply for this role.