Project Launch Manager
At Premier Research, we help biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our staff members are the most valuable asset in delivering success. Inspiring and nurturing staff to do their best work means a better, healthier future for all. We’re a community of 2,000 people in more than 20 countries delivering unmatched expertise, operational skills, and dedication to meet the most challenging needs facing clinical trials today.
We’re looking for a Project Launch Manager to join our Project Management team that is passionate about improving healthcare through innovative clinical research. As a member of the Premier Research team, you’ll help create tangible solutions for patients in need while building cross-functional partnerships that enable your growth and success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversight and Management of Project Launch with on-time/on-budget milestone deliverables, emphasizing high quality delivery and the primary goal of setting the groundwork for continued success throughout the life of the study
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining, and facilitating full communications across the project team by interacting with cross-functional groups for Project Launch activities from Award through Completion of Start-up
- Responsible for strategic coordination, advisement and establishment of standard core project plans, documents, templates and project timelines across multiple functional departments for Project Launch within Premier Research, and the Sponsor
- Management and Coordination of Third-party vendors from proposal to go live
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate transition planning for completion of the Startup phase
What we are searching for:
- Undergraduate degree and 5+ years’ experience in project management, with at least 3 years’ clinical trials experience, CRO experience required
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational, time-management and prioritization skills and a thorough understanding of clinical trial lifecycle
- Knowledge of ICH GCP and local regulatory authority regulations required
- Previous experience in customer, client or vendor facing roles in which professional interaction and strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills were required.
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas,
and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion,
and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels
innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are
excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as
described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this
role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.