Project Financial Analyst II/Senior PFA (Remote)
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Project Financial Analyst to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As a Project Financial Analyst, you will have the opportunity to provide financial support, analysis and reporting to deliver on financial targets for assigned projects and promotes discussion to improve financial performance.
You’ll need to have have strong analytical skills and support the Project Team to yield financial success of the project. You will be a key part of the project team and develop the trust and credibility in the advice and support that they give the Project Team in order to deliver improved or meet financial targets.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monthly revenue and backlog reporting for assigned projects
- Assist the project teams with decisions that will result in improved financial project performance.
- Support the financial performance and tracking of the project through accurate reporting, change order management and building strong relationships with the project team
- Liaise with the project teams and managers to develop and review cash flow, LOIs, work orders and change orders
- Collaborate with line manager on ad hoc reporting and projects, as required
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, in accounting or finance
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a service organization with a minimum a year direct experience in Clinical Research industry
- Knowledge of web based communication tools for conferences as well as advanced Microsoft Office and Excel skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills and is customer-focused
- Team player with ability to lead within function for finance within the teams
- The ability to challenge in a constructive manner to make change and good results
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities in order to meet deadlines