Senior Project Manager, Rare Diseases and Pediatrics
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pediatrics, and Rare Diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Project Manager to bring your passion to our Rare Disease and Pediatrics team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
As the Senior Project Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to be responsible for overall project delivery. You’ll lead, plan, organize and oversee all activities related to the execution of complex and international clinical trials and programs. You’ll provide customer-focused leadership from inception to execution through completion to achieve on-time, on-budget project results with high quality. This is a Remotely Based Opportunity in the UK.
As Our Sr. Project Manager, You'll Be Accountable For
- The successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- Ensuring all project tasks are completed in accordance with project plans and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Compliance for project-related training
- Adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
You'll Need This Background To Be Considered
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited college or university, preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, at least half of which has been in a matrix environment, including 2+ years of experience serving as a Project Manager for complex and/or international clinical trials and/or programs, with specific experience managing Analgesic studies - this experience is mandatory
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Experience in coaching/mentoring other PMs
- Experience managing a study from start to completion, managing multiple phases, and managing the full life-cycle
- Global experience preferred