Site Recruitment Coordinator
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Site Recruitment Coordinator to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The Global Site Recruitment Coordinator conducts supportive tasks towards the fulfillment of activities undertaken by the Site Recruitment group and assigned Site Recruitment Associates (SRAs), also undertaking tasks related to departmental tool improvement and/ or maintenance. This includes administrative tasks not necessarily within the scope of the Site Recruitment Associate (SRA) role, but still related to the fulfillment of the identification/recruitment of sites or as needed during the clinical trial.
This includes but is not limited to the following tasks: creating, maintaining, populating and disseminating information in shared systems or information associated with site identification/recruitment activities, supportive coordination of global pre-award site assessment activity, collating information obtained during site outreach activities, updating and maintaining the Investigator Database, conducting tasks in support of Premier initiatives on behalf of Site Recruitment, obtaining information from SRAs and in general all needed coordinating of activities and tools for site identification, recruitment and selection. The Global Site Recruitment Coordinator may also be tasked to help with TDPM activities as deemed needed.
The Site Recruitment Coordinator is not a project-assigned resource but may act as a representative of the Site Recruitment department to fulfill tasks as needed within a project and team.
The current document describes some of the activities and responsibilities for the Site Recruitment Coordinator position. However, because of the supportive nature of the role, not all tasks may be identified within this document.
The Site Recruitment Coordinator:
- Liaises with SRAs and Medical Informatics, if applicable, to obtain and transfer relevant information for site identification and recruitment.
- Takes responsibility for quality deliverable fulfillment of identified tasks at the global, regional and country level for pre and post award site outreach activities.
- Follows task requirements while adhering to applicable country rules.
Accountable for one or more of the following functions:
- Site Identification/Recruitment task support
- May populate reporting on progression of site recruitment activities for selected studies.
- May conduct audit verification of site recruitment accuracy and completeness of trial master file documents submitted during site identification.
- Responsible for maintaining updated appropriate tracking tools, master templates, electronic questionnaire platform and updating all as applicable.
- Maintains the Company Template Site Recruitment Questionnaire (SRQ).
- Assists in the design and implementation of all relevant systems including, but not limited to, the site identification metrics and reporting, surveys, etc.
- May act as the Investigator Database Administrator or be responsible for tasks related to the Investigator Database such as:
- Obtaining updated information and identifying duplicate records.
- May support in providing information from the Investigator Database regarding timelines, site contact information, PI specialty, etc.
- Provide input related to the integration of the Investigator database into other Premier research systems
- Responds to applicable site questions in a timely manner to support TDPM.
- Other administrative, clerical or activities as designated.
EDUCATION, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- 0 – 2 years of related experience (health sciences, biology degree)
- Prior experience using computerized information systems preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Clinical trials support, Site Identification/Recruitment or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- Office based or clinical employment experience preferred
- Knowledge of ICH and local regulatory authority drug research and development regulations preferred
- Knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations
- Working knowledge of FDA Guidance Documents / EU Directives / Local Regulations / ISO14155 regulations, drug / device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
- Knowledge of web based communication tools for conferences and any other IT systems required for the job
- Excellent team player, collaborative
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Clear communicator; strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Is customer-service focused in approach to work, both internally and externally
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment