Site Recruitment Associate II
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in Analgesia, Neuroscience, Oncology, Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Rare Diseases.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Site Recruitment Associate II to join our team! This is a very exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and grow with a forward-thinking organization that is changing to course of medicine.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Senior Site Identification Associate, you’ll have the opportunity to perform all country specific tasks associated with the identification and recruitment of sites during the start-up of a clinical trial.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify sites for new or ongoing studies; update and maintain the Investigator Database
- Create tools associated with site identification/recruitment
- Contact sites to obtain correct and update or confirm information obtained during site identification/recruitment
- Act as Site Recruitment Lead for local or smaller studies, and for regional/global studies, may act as a Site Recruitment Associate within a team.
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, interact with Customer on an as needed basis.
- Liaises with Project Management and Medical Informatics to obtain relevant information for site identification and recruitment.
- Take responsibility for quality deliverables at the country level for site identification.
- Forecast completion of site identification timelines and ensure they are adhered to. If forecasted timelines are not reached, provides clear rationale for delays, provide contingency plan to mitigate impact, and escalate the issue as soon as identified.
You'll need this to be considered:
- At least 4+ years experience in identification/recruitment of sites or study start up position along with knowledge of ICH/GCP and /or ISO14155 requirements as well as detailed knowledge of the relevant country specific regulatory requirements for conducting clinical trials
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers to meet project goals.
- Knowledge of web-based communication tools for conference and any other IT systems required for job.
- Excellent team player, collaborative and able to work within an effective team
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Is customer-service focused in approach to work, both internally and externally