Site Recruitment Associate II
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Site Recruitment Associate II to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
As the Site Identification Associate II, you’ll have the opportunity to perform all country specific tasks associated with the identification and recruitment of sites during the start-up of a clinical trial.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify sites for new or ongoing studies; update and maintain the Investigator Database
- Create tools associated with site identification/recruitment
- Contact sites to obtain correct and update or confirm information obtained during site identification/recruitment
- Act as Site Recruitment Lead for local or smaller studies, and for regional/global studies, may act as a Site Recruitment Associate within a team.
- Under the direction of the Project Manager, interact with Customer on an as needed basis.
- Liaises with Project Management and Medical Informatics to obtain relevant information for site identification and recruitment.
- Take responsibility for quality deliverables at the country level for site identification.
- Forecast completion of site identification timelines and ensure they are adhered to. If forecasted timelines are not reached, provides clear rationale for delays, provide contingency plan to mitigate impact, and escalate the issue as soon as identified.
You'll need this to be considered:
- At least 4+ years experience in identification/recruitment of sites or study start up position along with knowledge of ICH/GCP and /or ISO14155 requirements as well as detailed knowledge of the relevant country specific regulatory requirements for conducting clinical trials
- Proven ability to work with internal and external customers to meet project goals.
- Knowledge of web-based communication tools for conference and any other IT systems required for job.
- Excellent team player, collaborative and able to work within an effective team
- Accountable, dependable and strong commitment
- Is customer-service focused in approach to work, both internally and externally