Sr. Project Manager, CNS
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Senior Project Manager to join our Neuroscience team! This is a permanent role and can be located in any of our European office locations. For this role we do require strong experience within Neuroscience.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Senior Project Manager (SPM), you’ll have the opportunity to be responsible for overall project delivery. You’ll lead, plan, organize and oversee all activities related to the execution of complex and international clinical trials and programs.
You’ll provide customer-focused leadership from inception to execution through completion to achieve on-time, on-budget project results with high quality.
As a Sr. Project Manager, you'll be accountable for:
- The successful management and coordination of efforts assigned to all members of the project team to support milestone achievement and overall project delivery
- Adherence to project budget and scope of work to realize project profitability
- Ensuring all project tasks are completed in accordance with project plans and in compliance with standard Premier Research processes, policies and procedures
- Effective communication is maintained and project status reports and monthly progress reports are provided both internally and externally
- Compliance for project-related training
- Adequate resourcing is available to meet project deliverables and milestones
As a Sr. Project Manager, you'll need this background to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited college or university, preferably in a clinical, biological or science-related field
- Prior experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, with experience working in a matrix environment
- Strong experience serving as a Clinical Project Manager for complex and/or international clinical trials and/or programs, with specific experience managing Neurology/CNS studies
- Cross functional project management experience is required
- Budget/finance/costing experience on a project level
- Experience in coaching/mentoring other PMs
- Experience managing a study from start to completion, managing multiple phases, and managing the full life-cycle
- Global experience preferred