Clinical Lead II/III - France
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Clinical Lead (II/III) to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As a Clinical Lead here at Premier Research, you’ll have the opportunity to work in diverse therapeutic areas and will be empowered to plan, schedule, manage, and deliver all clinical operations aspects of a study. You will manage all channels of communication and demonstrate enhanced judgement in selecting the proper mode of communication for the situation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage clinical portion of the trial in a patient centric approach and proactively identifying risk, potential patient safety events, and maintain oversight for data integrity.
- Successfully oversee and monitor CRAs in a matrix environment with a focus on quality and timely deliverables; address issues with appropriate team and line manager; direct involvement in selection and activation of investigative sites; ensure the timely completion of all visit reports
- Proactively maintain compliance through identification/mitigation of risk and ensuring adherence to ICH, GCP, SOPs, and the study protocol over the life of the study.
- Drive the successful activation of trial sites according to time, quality/scope and budget parameters
- Plan and drive both patient recruitment and retention together with the project manager (PM), inclusive of preparing and executing a site and patient recruitment and retention plan/strategy to motivate recruitment in order to meet milestones
- Collaborate with Project Manager to establish clinical project timelines and accomplish all milestones throughout the study
- Drive the clinical team forward to meet contractual milestones such as first site activated, first patient in, last patient in, and database lock
- Deliver and coordinate appropriate and timely training to the Premier clinical team and enlist therapeutic assistance where applicable to ensure the validity, correctness, and completeness of the clinical data
- Complete/contribute to the review of the protocol/study design, informed consent forms and be a reference point for CRAs and investigative sites
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure transparent and proactive sponsor and internal communication regarding study progress and trial issues
- Assist the project team in the creation and maintenance of the Trial Master File according to Premier Research and/or client SOPs and ensure all visit report packages are filed according to SOPs
- Work with the Data Management team to identify data related issues and risks to clinical activities; assist in the development of mitigation plans to minimize risk
- Work with Project Management and Financial Analyst to accurately forecast clinical tasks including monitoring visits
- Actively participate in Bid Defense activities
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or its international equivalent from an accredited institution, in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field
- Min. 7 years of clinical research experience as a CRA, CL or PM (of which at least 3 years onsite monitoring or 4 years remote monitoring experience is required)
- Min. 2 years previous Clinical Oversight experience or equivalent (PM-CL)
- Working knowledge of clinical financials including understanding of budgets, pass- through and resource management
- Strong knowledge of ICH / GCP regulations; advanced knowledge of FDA Guidance Documents / EU Directives / ISO14155 regulations, drug / device development, and clinical monitoring procedures
- Strong knowledge of web based communication tools, and MS Office computer skills
- Fluent verbal and written English as well as the local language(s) required
- Known for being customer-focused in approach to work and communications with the ability to professionally interact with sites
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment; excellent team player, collaborative and able to build an effective team
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able prioritize work to meet deadlines