Software Quality Analyst - Bulgaria
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional Software Quality Analyst to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The Software Quality Analyst is responsible for designing, executing and documenting validation testing which includes creating, editing and maintaining test plans in accordance with standard operating procedures and the systems serviced. Additional responsibilities for the Software Quality Analyst also include creating and completing audit binders on a per study basis and assisting with audits.
- Work with Project Managers to ensure all key business processes, requirements or systems are covered by the test scripts
- Execute testing according to test plan and schedule
- Apply software test methodology during implementation/execution of test plans
- Interact and effectively communicate with project teams on technical and non-technical terms to determine test requirements and acceptance criteria
- Assist in the management and testing of software change requests
- Assembly of validation output and data into study specific binders in preparation for audits
- Assist in acting as a liaison for system audits
- Performs additional duties and assignments as requested or assigned
- Work directly with project owners or clients in conducting user acceptance testing including documentation, setup, staging and defect resolution
- Assist Support Team with taking support calls and providing support resolution if above duties are complete or at the discretion of management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant experience required
- 2 - 3 years' experience in software testing
- 2 years' experience in test script process preferred
- 2 years’ experience in software test methodologies preferred
- Previous CRO experience preferred but not required
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with Microsoft Windows operating system. Microsoft Office applications include Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good customer service/interactions skills
- Ability to be productive and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Developed strong problem-solving skills