Associate Database Developer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for exceptional Associate Database Developers to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
You'll be accountable for:
- Creating electronic Case Report Forms (eCRFs) according to finalized protocols for EDC studies
- Creating data entry screens according to the approved annotated Case Report Form (CRF) for paper studies
- Designing, building and testing clinical databases
- Programming field derivations, edit/consistency checks, and setup of screen flow in the CDMS for Data Entry
- Working in collaboration with the Data Management project team, Statistician, Project Manager, and the sponsor to define all elements of the data management plan
- Writing procedures, validation and data extraction programs
- Producing database documentation including an annotated CRF
- Ensuring database documentation is maintained for the TMF
- Performing system testing and assists with Quality Control of specified deliverables
You'll need this to be considered:
- Prior experience in clinical database development - preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working in a CRO or Pharmaceutical Company - preferred but not mandatory
- Experience releasing databases into production
- Experience in Medidata Rave, DataLabs and / or any other EDC Platform would be beneficial
- Able to work using one of the following: VB.net, C#, SQL, VB Script
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Ability to work well within a team