Project Finance Reporting and Single Service Analyst
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We have positioned ourselves right in the middle of the action, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Project Finance Reporting and Single Service Analyst to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and innovative team and grow with a forward-thinking organization, changing the course of medicine.
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and the impact you make. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive, regardless of location or seniority.
Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company. Come be part of it!
Premier Research helps highly innovative bio-pharmaceutical and medical device companies transform life-changing ideas into reality. We take on the most challenging areas of study, with a special focus on unmet needs in such areas as analgesia, CNS, rare diseases, medical device and diagnostics, and pediatric research. We’re looking for a talented and energetic Project Finance Reporting & Single Service Analyst I & II to join our team! Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognized for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Project Finance Reporting and Single Service Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to assist in the preparation, review and analysis of Project Finance (PF) consolidated reporting, including support of month end management reports, month end close processes, forecast requirements and client required transparency reporting. Additionally, you will act as the Single Service subject matter expert (SME) for assigned services or departments, providing financial support, analysis and reporting. You’ll deliver on financial targets for assigned projects and drives corrective actions to improve financial performance where required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coordinate with Manager, Project Finance Planning and Analysis to ensure timely and accurate reporting to meet all PF monthly deadlines for internal and external reporting needs, including Sunshine Reporting, backlog, and unbilled reports
- Support the PF consolidation process working directly with PF team, analyzing project specific data points to ensure reporting consistency
- Support system updates and configuration to streamline month end processes
- Support use of Premier’s integrated project management system to ensure continued consistency and information flow
- Provide training and support to end users by hosting training sessions and developing documentation
- Forecast monthly backlog for assigned projects and reviews in conjunction with resourcing forecasts to ensure projects are tracking according to budget expectations
- Actively assist in the management of customer requirements and expectations taking ownership of the client’s financial expectations
- Review contract payment schedules and monitors cash flow over life of project
- As the Project Finance Single Service SME, you will:
- Ensure that the key metrics and reports are provided to the project team to deliver the level of financial performance required for the project. Provide advice for corrective actions intended to improve performance
- Drive the financial performance of the project through accurate reporting and strong influencing skills with the project team, assigned Single Service department head, and client representatives, as needed
- Take the initiative to challenge the operation team so that decisions result in improved financial project performance
- Import Actual Cost from current project accounting software on a monthly basis and assists PFA team with time and entry, and other applicable system mappings
You’ll need this to be considered:
- Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent from an accredited institution, in accounting or finance along with 1-2 years direct experience in project finance reporting and analysis, preferably in a service organization
- Experience with Deltek Cost Point version 6 preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Word
- Excellent team player with ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Accountable, dependable and demonstrates strong commitment
- Is customer service focused in approach to work both internally and externally
- Maintains a positive, results orientated work environment