Senior Informatics Analyst
Premier Research is looking for a Senior Informatics Analyst to join our Clinical Monitoring team. You will help biotech, medtech, and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas and breakthrough science into new medicines, devices, and diagnostics. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our team members are the most valuable asset in delivering success.
· We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
· We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here.
· We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
Together, we are Built for BiotechSM. Join us and build your future here.
What You’ll Be Doing:
· Collaborate with Business Development, Operations, Regulatory, Medical Affairs and Proposal Analysts to support proposal development to understand, assess and meet client requirements
· Review internal data and external literature to obtain a background understanding of Premier Research experience, country specific treatment patterns, available medications and competitive studies/market for disease areas to support Request For Proposal (RFP). Review protocol and client supporting documents to ensure good understanding of the requirements for study delivery
· Maintain spreadsheets and databases to capture and store metrics based Medical Informatics data for historical reference, serve as the point contact for parties involved with assigned Medical Informatics assessments, drive the process for individual assignments for Medical Informatics data collection
· Compile the data into a report based on available data, together with the study team, make a recommendation on country selection, type of sites, numbers of sites, number of patients per country and recruitment timelines for inclusion in the proposal. Write up Medical Informatics results and recommendations on strategic patient recruitment delivery plan for inclusion in proposals and/or feasibility reports and bid defense slides
· Willingness to travel, willingness to attend bid defense meetings
What We Are Searching For:
· Minimum undergraduate degree in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field, Preferred postgraduate degree (MSc, MPhil or PhD) in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field
· 2 - 4 years’ experience in a global Feasibility/Informatics related role required
· Clinical trials support or pharmaceutical industry experience required, Experience using external Clinical Trial Databases (e.g. Citeline)
Why Choose Premier Research?
· Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
· Our Values – We Aim High, We Work Together, We Stay Agile, We Get It Done, We Care – mirror the determination, flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location.
· Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.