Senior Clinical Research Associate (Oncology)
Premier Research is looking for a Senior Clinical Research Associate (Oncology) to join our Clinical Monitoring team in North America. You will help biotech, MedTech, and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas and breakthrough science into new medicines, devices, and diagnostics. What we do is profoundly connected to saving and improving lives, and we recognize our team members are the most valuable asset in delivering success.
- We are Built for You. We are here to help you grow, to give you the skills and opportunities to excel at work with the flexibility and balance your life requires.
- We are Built by You. Your ideas influence the way we work, and your voice matters here
- We are Built with You. As an essential part of our team, you help us deliver the medical innovation that patients are desperate for.
What you'll be doing:
- Perform a combination of remote and on-site monitoring activities for oncology clinical trials
- Ensure the validity, correctness, and completeness of clinical data collected at sites with a focus on data integrity and patient safety as dictated by trial protocol, ICH-GCP/ISO 141155, and customer requirements.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for investigative sites, manage query resolution, support Trial Master File activities, participate in Investigators’ Meetings, and complete other project tasks in accordance with study timelines and budget.
- Identify and escalate potential risks and possible retraining opportunities for investigative sites.
- Schedule and plan day-to-day activities to include study monitoring visits, timely completion of high-quality trip reports, and active management of all deliverables.
What we are searching for:
- Bachelor’s degree, or local equivalent, in a clinical, biological, scientific, or health-related field or its international equivalent
- Must have Oncology experience (Phase I preferred)
- 4+ years of independent on-site monitoring experience with all types of site visits
- Completion of a CRA training program through a CRO
Why choose Premier Research?
- Premier Research is more than a company – it’s a community of people that truly care about one another, about our clients, and about our mission of furthering research to improve the lives of patients in critical need.
- Our cultural anchors – Caring & Empathy, Empowerment, Aspiration, One Team – mirror the flexibility and trust that our team embodies. As a Premier team member, you have the power to make an impact, regardless of job title and location
- Our dedication to biotech and specialty pharma is unlike any other. We provide our staff with innovative technologies and continuous learning opportunities so that they have the tools they need to be successful.
Because we are transforming life-changing ideas into new medical treatments for a diverse population, we require the perspectives of a diverse staff thinking creatively, challenging ideas, and solving complex problems fearlessly. Through a commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and empowerment, we create a community of belonging that welcomes differences, fuels innovation, and better connects us to the patients, physicians, and customers we serve.
We hire people that add to our culture, then invest in developing skills and abilities. If you are excited about this role, but your past experiences do not perfectly align with the position as described, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly the right candidate for this role or others.
Premier Research is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is compliant with all federal guidelines. All qualified applicants will receive equitable consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.