Sr. Application Trainer
We’re looking for a talented and energetic Sr. Applications Trainer to join our team!
Working at Premier Research means being an individual - you will be recognised for what you do and you will truly have an impact. You will be working in a friendly environment with colleagues who are genuinely supportive regardless of location or seniority. Premier Research is on an exciting journey - there is a true buzz throughout the company, so come and be part of it!
As the Sr. Applications Trainer, you’ll have the opportunity to develop and deliver innovative training programs for internal (and external as needed) customers, with a focus on applications/tools utilized at Premier Research globally. You will also develop, record and edit eLearning Modules, lead implementation efforts of new applications or new version of existing applications company-wide.
You’ll be accountable to:
- Develop, design and deliver training curriculums and materials for clients within the scope of applications/tools utilized by Premier Research, such as Clinical Applications (EDC, CTMS, EDMS,) and Business Applications (Workday, Deltek, Systems Access, Webex).
For Develop/Design, you’ll:
- Create engaging and innovative learning activities, exercises, and quizzes, along with meaningful course interactions and engaging course content that enhances knowledge using ADDIE Design Model
- Work with SMEs to identify target audience’s training needs and design course content
- Develop, design and deliver “Train the Trainer” content and courses to support scaling application training within the organization
- Liaise and collaborate with IT (and other Functions) on new technologies that impact the organization
- Create job aides/guides and FAQs for applications as needed
- Consult with Functional SMEs in creating and writing processes/procedures to insure end users are utilizing application(s) effectively and efficiently
- Remain up to date on learning tools, trends and techniques
For Training Delivery, you’ll:
- Deliver Instructor-led face-to-face and/or virtual sessions, as well as eLearning course content, meeting the needs of all learning and communication styles
- Conduct necessary course follow-up to ensure content retention, answer questions and address issues/challenges
- Utilize Kirkpatrick Model to evaluate training programs; Maintain working knowledge of functional areas by working with functional SMEs to ensure company, project, and personnel goals are effectively met
- Act as intermediary between systems end users and developers
- Provide recommendations for software enhancements to enhance end user experience
- Act as an expert functionality resource and consultant on Premier supported software for internal and external clients
You’ll need this to be considered:
- BS/BA Degree along with a minimum of 5 years in a training capacity
- Knowledge of clinical research, clinical processes, and systems, including Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Data Capture (EDC), and Electronic Data Management System (EDMS); knowledge of pertinent regulations such as 21 CFR-Part 11, GCP, etc.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver effective application/systems training programs, successfully managing a classroom environment, regardless of size
- Proven ability to assess users computer skills efficiently and effectively
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with all levels of the organization, global employees as well as clients, with the confidence to influence and motivate
- Strong computer literacy knowledge required, including Microsoft Office Suite (particularly PowerPoint, Word, and Excel); eLearning software (Articulate Storyline, Adobe Storyline, Camtasia, etc.)
- Proven ability to work independently and collaborate with others
- Excellent ability with judgment, critical thinking and initiative
- Excellent ability to perform multiple tasks effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision while meeting deadlines