IRT Project Manager (Remote)
Premier Research helps highly innovative biotech and specialty pharma companies transform life-changing ideas into reality, targeting unmet needs in analgesia, neuroscience, oncology, pediatrics, and rare diseases.
We’re looking for an exceptional IRT Project Manager to bring your passion to our team. You will be encouraged to grow professionally and personally while enjoying cross-functional partnerships with genuinely supportive colleagues, regardless of location or seniority. Most importantly, you will be using your skills to bring tangible hope to critically ill patients around the world. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
At Premier Research, we are science-minded and heart-centered. Join us.
The IRT Project Manager is responsible for the support and operations phase of all Premier Research IT Client Services projects.
- Managing the daily activities of the IVRS/IWRS Support team ensuring the quality, accuracy and timely delivery of IVR/IWRS Support and services to our clients and end users
- Continuously improving the service delivery methods to maintain internal and external customer satisfaction
- Identify and advocate new technologies, tools and processes to increase effectiveness of the group and services
- Participating in client meetings and guiding the client and end-user to successful use of the IVRS/IWRS by assisting with any problems or questions they may have throughout the operations phase
- Implementing changes or suggesting necessary improvements to system operations, and specifications
- Supporting and managing the training needs of the end-users, and other study personnel
- All other projects as assigned
EDUCATION, SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree with three to four years of management experience and customer service experience. (Associates Degree with six or more years relevant experience is acceptable)
- Experience in project management in an FDA regulated environment, preferably in a CRO and/or Bio/Pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Background in medicine, science or other relevant discipline and the appropriate experience within the pharmaceutical/clinical research industry
- Ability to work well under pressure, excellent oral and written communication
- skills, and proficient presentation and computer skills
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills
- Strong project and vendor management skills
- Customer focus, drive, and initiative and ability to produce results
All activities must be conducted in line with Premier Research Policies and Standard Operating Procedures, other standard procedural documents that are contractually agreed for a given activity and all nationally and globally applicable laws, Regulations and Guidelines.